Is your dream business turning into a real-life nightmare?
Are your operating costs spiralling out of control, or are you losing customers to the competition?
Is staff productivity poor?
Are you experiencing a high level of staff turnover?
Are you spending money on promotions and advertising without seeing any real benefits?
Are you short of cash and low on profits?
Wasting your time and money on quick-fix schemes?
Little is achieved from panic based strategies – they usually make matters much worse! Why throw money at a problem, unless you can understand exactly what the problem really is?
Common panic actions include:
- Increasing or reducing your staff numbers without any real benefits
Increasing your advertising spend without determining the real reason for the lack of sales
- Reducing your expenses without considering the other negative effects on your business
- Effective solutions should be based on facts
- Basing decisions and urgent actions on “gut feelings” generally results in disappointment, not success!
- Smart, effective solutions to business problems should be based on evidence and facts – not intuition, or wild hunches.
- Self-diagnosing your own business’s weaknesses and attempting to fix them with crash programs, without understanding the real reason for your under-performance is just not effective.
You Need a Business Strategy Review
It’s time to get a dispassionate view from someone not involved in the day-to-day running of the business, to help you to re-focus your efforts, and implement workable solutions.
I will review your current business strategy, to align it with your business systems, and procedures, including:
- Sales, marketing, and customer relationships
- Your marketing & brand strategy
- Staff performance, recruitment and selection processes
- Financial management and resource allocation
- Your operational processes and systems
- Manufacturing or product procurement procedures
- After a thorough assessment of your business goals and performance, I will help you to develop and implement a customised action plan to get your business back on track.
Contact me for a Business Strategy Review, and how I can help you to turn your nightmare back into a successful and profitable business.